"OK Ball-Lock" product description
Light, oval and symmetrical safety carabiner of the Petzl brand made of aluminum.
It has an oval shape that allows optimal positioning of devices with a wide section such as a pulley, ascender or sliding fall arrester. Its fluid interior design and the Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK automatic systems and SCREW-LOCK manual system. The OK can be combined with the CAPTIV bar to favor the loading of the carabiner along the major axis, limit the risk of overturning and join it to the device.
- Oval and symmetrical shape that allows optimal positioning of wide-section devices such as pulley, ascender and sliding fall arrester.
- Aluminum carabiner whose lightness reduces the weight of the equipment carried by the worker at height.
- It can be combined with the CAPTIV bar to favor the loading of the carabiner along the major axis, making it solidary with the apparatus and limiting the risk of overturning.
It facilitates manipulations:
- Fluid internal design that limits the risk of a stable point and facilitates the rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to prevent any inadvertent snagging of the carabiner.
- Ensures an optimal strength/lightness ratio.
- Protects markings from abrasion.
Available in three versions of security locking system:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic lock with triple action opening.
- BALL-LOCK: automatic lock with triple action opening, with lock indicator.
- SCREW-LOCK: manual screw lock with red indicator visible when the carabiner is not locked.
- Also available in a black version (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK versions).
|Resistance major axis||25kN|
|Resistance minor axis||8kN|
|Open trigger resistor||7kN|
- EN362 Connectors