"William Triact-Lock" product description
HMS carabiner with automatic closure, pear-shaped for gathering and belaying with a dynamic knot. Practical to easily connect several elements. Its ergonomics and its Keylock system facilitate handling, even with gloves.
The Triact-Lock system is an automatic locking system with triple action opening.
- Made of aluminum.
- Large size to facilitate the anchoring of several ropes.
- Large opening to clip large diameter bars. Opening: 27 mm.
- Pear shape that facilitates belaying with a dynamic single rope knot.
- Automatic lock with triple action closure.
- It is operated with one hand.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 90 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 12275 and EN 362, NFPA 1983, EAC.
|Resistance major axis||27kN|
|Resistance minor axis||8kN|
|Open trigger resistor||8kN|
- EN362 Connectors