CLICK UP is a manual braking belay device, specially designed for sport rock climbing, which can be used with all Ø 8.6 ÷ 10.5 mm single ropes. It is compact and lightweight; allows you to belay a leader and belay on the pulley controlling the rope with both hands, and descend the climber.
- Allows winding quickly and without jerks.
- Allows you to arrest a fall by holding the free end of the rope with your hand.
- To lower the climber, light pressure on the device is sufficient, keeping the tension on the free end of the rope with the other hand.
- Optimized and compatible with all Ø 8.6 ÷10.5 mm single strings.
- If the rope is positioned incorrectly in the device (rope ends inverted), thanks to its special V-shaped braking grooves, it ensures effective belaying in any case, allowing the partner to be braked and lowered to the ground without difficulty.
CLICK UP comes equipped and has to be used with the special carabiner CONCEPT SGL HC, with anti-wear anodizing and ACL system that prevents the possibility of loading on the minor axis.
Patented and produced entirely in Italy.