"Left panty" product description
The PANTIN foot ascender, used in conjunction with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE ascenders, makes rope ascents faster and less fatiguing. Available in right foot or left foot version.
Designed to make rope climbing faster and less fatiguing:
- Used as a complement to the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE blockers.
- Design that facilitates the sliding of the rope, from the first meters.
- Toothed cam with evacuation slot to optimize operation in any condition (icy rope, muddy...).
- Mechanism fully integrated into the ascender body to prevent snagging.
- It is extracted from the rope with a simple movement of the leg backwards.
- Easy and fast adjustment by DOUBLEBACK buckle.
- Stop, available as an accessory, to keep the rope on the device during rope ascents.
- Stainless steel cam to improve corrosion resistance.
- High-density polyethylene straps to better resist abrasion.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel and high-density polyethylene
- Weight: 85g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
Available in right foot or left foot versions.
Note: the PANTIN is not a PPE.