"Croll L" product description
Croll L chest strap by Petzl to be used as a complement to an Ascension type cuff, for rope ascents in work at height. Thanks to its wide entrance, it adapts perfectly to large diameter ropes, being compatible with ropes between 8 and 13 mm.
- Materials: aluminum body, stainless steel cam and friction plate and polyamide stop.
- Used as a complement to a Basic ascender, or an Ascension fist, for rope ascent.
- Toothed cam with evacuation groove to optimize operation in any condition (icy ropes, muddy ropes, etc.).
- Stainless steel cam to improve corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel friction plate to improve wear resistance.
- Bottom hole adapted to keep the Croll ventral clamp flat.
- Top hole for attaching Torse straps and keeping the ascender in the correct position.
- Compatible with ropes from 8 to 13 mm.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 140 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 567 and UIAA
|String Compatibility||8 to 13mm|