Description of the "Rescue" product
The Rescucender is a compact clamp with a slotted lockable cam to be used on hoists as a pull or backstop system.
- Made with aluminium, stainless steel and polyamide.
- It slides easily upwards without the need for manipulation, while a simple manual action allows it to descend.
- Specially adapted to lifting heavy loads. Integrated in a hoist it works as a non-return valve.
- Integrated cam spring to prevent any inadvertent snagging.
- Removable pin, to install or remove the ascender at any point on the rope.
- Captive pin and shaft, attached to the blocker body.
- Large hole to allow carabiner rotation.
- Work with a 9 to 13 mm diameter rope.
- The opening stops are provided with a red non-blocking indicator.
- Approximate weight 260 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 567, EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983.