"Croll S" product description
Chest blocker used as a complement to an Ascension type grip, for rope ascents in classic climbing, big wall, work at height, caving and mountaineering.
- Used as a complement to a Basic ascender, or an Ascension fist, for rope ascent.
- Toothed cam with evacuation groove to optimize operation in any condition (icy ropes, muddy ropes, etc.).
- Stainless steel cam to improve corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel friction plate to improve wear resistance.
- Clamp opening for quick and easy handling.
- Bottom hole adapted to keep the Croll ventral clamp flat.
- Top hole for attaching Torse straps and keeping the ascender in the correct position.
- Materials: aluminum body, stainless steel cam and friction plate and polyamide stop.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 85 g.
- Rope: for a single rope from 8 to 11 mm.
CE EN 567 and EN 12841 type B, UIAA
||8 to 11mm