Description of the "Top" product
Petzl Top seat harness torso. The torso allows to transform Avao Sit, Falcon, Falcon Mountain, Sequoia Srt seat harnesses into fall arrest harnesses. The padded straps are separated to limit chafing on the neck. When a load is carried on the belt, the shoulder straps support this load and spread it over the shoulders.
It also has a system to store the MGO connectors of the fall arrest lanyards and have them within easy reach. In the event of a fall, they are designed to spring freeing the connectors and allowing the connector to deploy.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Sternal attachment point: connection of the fall arrest system.
- Attaches to the rear loop and connects to the ventral attachment point.
- Padded shoulder straps with self-locking DoubleBack buckles.
- System for storing MGO connectors.
- Weight approximately 660 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 361 (with Avao Sit, Falcon, Falcon Mountain, Sequoia Srt seat harnesses) and EAC.
- EN361 Fall Protection Harness