- Designed for work at height and difficult access.
Ease of use:
- It has a closing trigger on the mobile side plate that allows easy installation of the rope while keeping the device connected to the harness.
- Easy installation of the rope, thanks to the guide and the indicative markings.
- Error indicator cam to limit the risk of accident due to misplacement of the rope.
- Ergonomic handle that allows you to release the rope and comfortably control the descent. Two possible descent modes: on the side plate or in the V-brake groove.
- Anti-panic function that automatically stops the descent if the user pulls too hard on the handle.
- Allows fluid movement on horizontal or inclined planes.
- AUTO-LOCK system that allows easy positioning in the workplace, without having to manipulate the handle or make a locking key: as soon as the user releases the handle, the rope is automatically locked in the device. The automatic return of the handle limits the risk of inadvertent snagging.
- Automatic transfer of the handle to the stowed position when the rope is removed from the device, which reduces the risk of inadvertent snagging when the descender is worn on the harness.
Versatility of use:
- Once locked, the rope can be retrieved without having to manipulate the handle, making it possible to convert a lifting system to reversible or to easily perform short rope ascents.
- Cam that can be manipulated to easily retrieve rope or secure a leader in climbing technique.
- Screw that allows to lock the mobile side plate to integrate the I’D S in the rescue kits.
- Possibility of adding an additional brake, open or closed, for better descent control depending on the load and rope diameter.
Stainless steel protective reinforcement in the friction zone of the rope, which increases resistance to wear.
Heavy load lowering up to 250 kg.
Rope compatibility: from 10 to 11.5 mm in diameter.
Available in two colours: yellow and black.
Materials: aluminium, steel and polyamide
Maximum load for one person: up to 150 kg (more information in the technical sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
Maximum load for two people (rescue): up to 250 kg (more information in the technical sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
Certifications: EN 341 type 2 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, CE EN 15151-1, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 Technical Use and EAC - EN 341 type 2 class A used with a PARALLEL 10.5 mm or AXIS 11 mm rope. - EN 12841 type C used with a 10 to 11.5 mm EN 1891 A rope. - EN 15151-1 used with a 10 to 11 mm rope. - ANSI Z359.4 used with a 10 to 11.5mm rope. - NFPA 1983 Technical Use used with a 10 to 11.5 mm rope.
||10 to 11.5mm
||10 to 11.5mm