"I'D Evac" product description
Petzl I'D S Evac self-braking descender intended primarily for evacuations from an anchor. It is provided with an ergonomic handle that allows comfortable control of the descent. The integrated anti-panic function and the error indicator cam limit the risk of an accident in the event of misuse.
The Auto-Lock system allows you to easily position yourself in the workplace, without having to manipulate the handle or make a locking key. Once locked, rope can be retrieved without having to manipulate the grip.
- Materials: aluminium, steel and polyamide.
- Designed for evacuations from anchorage.
- It has a closing trigger on the mobile side plate that allows easy installation of the rope while keeping the device connected to the harness.
- Error indicator cam.
- Compatibility with ropes from 10 to 11.5 mm in diameter.
- Stainless steel protection reinforcement in the friction zone of the rope.
- Additional brake open to increase braking depending on the load and diameter of the rope.
- Auto-Lock system that allows easy positioning in the workplace, without having to manipulate the handle or make a locking key.
- Two possible descent modes: over the side plate or into the V-brake groove.
- Anti-panic function that automatically stops the descent.
- Maximum load of use: 250 kg.
- Weight approximately 615 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 341, EN 12841, EN 15151-1, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 and EAC.
||10 to 11.5mm