"Zigzag" product description
The Zigzag® mechanical Prusik allows you to move efficiently through the tree, preserving the typical gestures of the classic Prusik pulley system.
The chain lock provides precision and fluidity during movement. The pulley, mounted with a sealed ball bearing, allows easy rope retrieval. The use with double rope and single rope gives it excellent versatility. The lower connection hole is fixed to guarantee the alignment of the device with the axis of the worker and to optimize the grip with the hand.
- Same gesture as the classic Prusik pulley system for immediate hand grip.
- Automatic locking of the apparatus on the rope when the locking chain is deployed.
- Smooth and precise rope retrieval.
- Adjusting the pressure on the lever allows you to modulate the speed of movement.
- Fixed lower connection hole to ensure the alignment of the device with the worker's axis and optimize hand holding.
- It is used with double rope and also with single rope, thanks to the CHICANE accessory that provides more braking on the descent and the KNEE ASCENT pedals that facilitate the ascents.
- Top connection hole for the return of the rope when used with a double rope or for the additional CHICANE brake when used with a single rope. It integrates a flexible clamping bushing that allows the connector to be positioned along the major axis.
- Secondary connection hole to add a ZILLON lanyard or connect a second system.
- Rope compatibility: from 11.5 to 13 mm in diameter.
- The ZIGZAG allows you to work in compliance with the ANSI Z133 standard.
- Weight approximately 365 g.