Petzl MAESTRO® L Descender D024BA00
Master L descender from the Petzl brand designed for technical rescue operations. The Maestro L descender is compatible with ropes from 12.5 to 13 mm and allows the handling of loads up to 280 kg.
"Master L" product description
Petzl brand Maestro L descender designed for technical rescue operations. It facilitates the handling of heavy loads, both lowering and lifting, and can be used in a main system or in a safety system at the same time. This versatility allows rescuers to adapt to all the configurations that can be found at the scene of the intervention.
The ergonomic handle and integrated brake allow comfortable control of the descent. The passage from the lowering position to the hoisting position is immediate, without having to return to the load. The integrated blocking pulley, with a large-diameter faceted sheave, and the sealed ball bearing ensure excellent lifting performance.
The Auto-Lock system automatically locks the rope when the handle is not in use. Once locked, rope can be retrieved without having to manipulate the grip. It is compatible with ropes from 12.5 to 13 mm and allows handling loads of up to 280 kg.
Great versatility of use, ideal for technical rescues:
- Locking system with integrated locking pulley that allows the same device to be used for lowering and lifting.
- It is used both in a single or double main system and in a backup system (more information on this technique in the technical data sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com).
- Lower connection point that allows mounting different types of hoists.
- Hole in the handle that allows the installation of a remote control cord.
- Ease and simplicity of use:
- Easy installation of the rope, thanks to the markings indicated on the device.
- Ergonomic handle that allows progressive release of the rope and comfortable control of the descent.
- Immediate passage from the lowering position to the hoisting position, without having to return to the load.
- Auto-Lock system that automatically locks the rope when the handle is not used. Once locked, rope can be retrieved without having to manipulate the grip.
Efficiency when handling heavy loads:
- Integrated blocking pulley, with a large diameter sheave and sealed ball bearing, which has a single direction of rotation for excellent lifting performance.
- Faceted sheave that allows you to add friction zones with the rope for additional braking on the descent.
- Brake integrated in the device to modulate the friction depending on the load and the diameter of the rope.
- Handling heavy loads up to 250 kg.
- Rope compatibility: from 12.5 to 13 mm in diameter.
- Materials: aluminium, stainless steel and polyamide.
- Approximate weight 1100 g.
- Maximum working load: 280 kg (more information in the technical data sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com).
- Breaking load: 18 kN x 2 = 36 kN.
- Yield: 81%.
- Type of sheave: faceted with sealed ball bearing.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 12841 type C, EN 341, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC.