Petzl FALCON ASCENT C038BA harness
The FALCON ASCENT is a lightweight seat harness, equipped with a two-part ventral attachment point that closes with an OMNI carabiner. This attachment point offers you greater efficiency during rope ascent rescue operations. The FALCON ASCENT harness is equipped with a semi-rigid belt and leg loops that promote comfort and are equipped with self-locking buckles DOUBLEBACK for simple and easy adjustment. fast. The rear ring allows to install a TOP CROLL torso
"Falcon Ascent" product description
Petzl Falcon Ascent light seat harness for rescue interventions with rope ascent. It is provided with a ventral anchor that closes with an Omni carabiner. The low position of this point facilitates rope ascent.
The legs and belt are semi-rigid, favoring comfort. It is equipped with Doubleback buckles that allow quick adjustment. The rear ring allows the installation of a Croll.
- Belt and leg loops padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum comfort.
- Two-part ventral attachment point to increase rope ascent efficiency with the Croll ventral ascender.
- Textile side attachment points for occasional uses.
- Rear attachment buckle to attach a Croll ventral rope clamp with Secur shoulder straps or a Top Croll chest harness.
- Belt and leg loops equipped with two self-locking Doubleback buckles.
- Four equipment loops: two large and rigid front ones, to facilitate access to the equipment; two small and flexible backs, so they don't get in the way when carrying a backpack.
- Two loops for Caritool tool holder.
- Size 1: Waist (70−93 cm) / Thigh (47−62 cm).
- Size 2: Waist (83−120 cm) / Thigh (50−65 cm).
- Weight approximately 795 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 813 and EN 358.
|Waist contour||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Guarantee||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN813 Seat harness