Petzl FALCON MOUNTAIN C038CA Harness
The FALCON MOUNTAIN is a very light seat harness for rescue interventions in climbing techniques. It has a union bridge construction that favors progression in climbing technique and allows you to walk comfortably. It is provided with a semi-rigid belt and leg loops that promote comfort and are equipped with self-locking buckles DOUBLEBACK for simple and quick adjustment. The rear ring allows to install a TOP torso.
"Falcon Mountain" product description
Very light seat harness from Petzl for mountain rescue interventions with climbing technique. The Falcon Mountain has a union bridge construction that favors progression in climbing technique and allows you to walk comfortably.
It is equipped with a semi-rigid belt and leg loops that favor comfort. They are equipped with two DoubleBack self-locking buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear ring allows to install a TOP torso.
- Material: Polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Ventral, lateral and rear attachment point.
- DoubleBack self-locking buckles.
- Adjustable padding on the legs.
- Semi-rigid belt and leg loops
- Four gear loops.
- Two loops for Caritool gear holders.
- Weight approximately 840 g (size 2).
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 813, EN 12277 type C and EAC.
|Waist contour||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN813 Seat harness
EN12277 Mountaineering Equipment