"Sequoia SRT" product description
Waist harness Sequoia SRT by Petzl for arborists who use the technique of ascent by a single rope. It has a ventral attachment point that allows the use of a mechanical Zigzag or Zigzag Plus Prusik with the Chicane and Knee Ascent accessories, it also has two loops back to attach a top chest harness. The belt and leg loops are semi-rigid and extra wide, designed with the pruner's comfort in mind.
The ventral attachment bridge is attached to the belt and to the leg loops, by means of two lockable rings to regulate the weight distribution between the belt and the leg loops, thanks to this it is very easy to adapt the length of the ventral attachment bridge or even installing two hooking bridges, in which you can install the Ring ring or the Swivel swivel directly on the bridge. It has numerous material-holder rings to carry all the ordered material.
- Extra wide semi-rigid belt padded with perforated foam.
- Ventral attachment bridge for lateral mobility.
- Ventral attachment point to use Zigzag or Zigzag Plus mechanical Prusik with Chicane and Knee Ascent attachments to ascend a single rope.
- Two lateral attachment points that transmit the load at waist level to work comfortably with your feet supported.
- Nine gear loops with protective cover.
- Two chainsaw attachment rings.
- Loops for Caritool gear holders.
- Belt equipped with Doubleback Plus self-locking buckles.
- Legs equipped with Fast LT Plus automatic buckles.
- Compatible with the use of shoulder straps and a work seat.
- Doubleback buckles to adjust the height of the hooking bridge and allow the arborist to position himself comfortably.
- Weight according to manufacturer (size 1): 1630 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 813 and EAC.
|Waist contour||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN813 Seat harness