Product description "Sequoia Harness"
Petzl Sequoia waist harness for arborists who use the double rope ascent technique. The belt and leg loops are semi-rigid and extra wide, designed with the pruner's comfort in mind.
The ventral attachment bridge is attached to the belt and to the leg loops, by means of two lockable rings to regulate the weight distribution between the belt and the leg loops, thanks to this it is very easy to adapt the length of the ventral attachment bridge or even install two hitch bridges, where you can install the Ring or the Swivel swivel directly on the bridge. It has numerous material-holder rings to carry all the ordered material.
- Extra wide semi-rigid belt padded with perforated foam.
- Hooking bridge attached to two lockable rings.
- Two lateral attachment points that transmit the load at waist level to work comfortably with your feet supported.
- Nine gear loops with protective cover.
- Two chainsaw attachment rings.
- Loops for Caritool gear holders.
- Belt equipped with Fast automatic buckle.
- Legs equipped with Fast Lt Plus automatic buckles.
- Doubleback buckles to adjust the height of the hooking bridge and allow the arborist to position himself comfortably.
- Compatible with the use of a work seat.
- Weight according to manufacturer (size 1): 1530 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 358 and EN 813 and EAC.
|Waist contour||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN813 Seat harness