Model A 71CR safety harness with dorsal and pectoral anchorage point, suspension point for sitting position and two points to act as a rescue harness.
With positioning belt. Suitable for suspended work.
The A 71CR model is the evolution of the A 71 harness. It includes a couple of rescue points in the padded neck area.
It is a very comfortable and ergonomic high-end harness for professional use.
- Maximum load capacity 140 Kg.
- Dorsal and pectoral anchorage point.
- Suspension point for sitting position.
- Leg and shoulder strap adjustment buckle.
- Front closure with safety carabiner.
- Work position belt with 2 lateral anchorage points and adjustment buckles.
- 2 rescue points on the shoulders.
- Padded leg and neck.
- Elastic straps on shoulders.
- Available in adjustable sizes from M to XL.
- Weight 2,150 g.
- Approved for suspended work.
- Complies with the EN 361 standard for Fall Arrest Harnesses.
- Complies with the EN 358 Belt Positioning standard.
- Complies with the EN 813 standard on Harnesses for suspended work.
- Complies with the EN 1497 Harness standard for rescue tasks.
- CE certified.