Safety helmet EOLO 2088-CE BL
Protective helmet for work at height.
- Protective helmet for industry (EN397)
- Electrically insulating helmet for low voltage installations (EN50365).
- Made of ABS (thermoplastic of great tenacity, hardness and chemical and impact resistance).
- Very light and comfortable.
- Closure by roulette that regulates the contour from 52 to 63 cm.
- Inner textile harness with anti-sweat band and fabric harness with 6 anchor points.
- Standard cutout (3mm) to attach hearing protection earmuffs.
- Adjustment by means of a “roller” wheel.
- Forked chin strap with silicone chin guard.
- Resistance to low temperatures (-30ºC).
- Weight: 350 gr.
Uses and employment in all types of activities in which a protective helmet is required for industry (falling objects), such as construction, public works, industry, maintenance, tunnels...as well as isolating the user's head from possible low voltage electrical contacts.
- EN397 Industrial Helmet