"Pixa 3R" product description
Headlamp Pixa 3R of the French brand Petzl, robust and rechargeable, is the «hands-free» lighting solution for professionals. Adapted to frequent and demanding use even in ATEX explosive atmospheres.
It has Constant Lighting technology that guarantees lighting performance, and its multiple light beam adapts to any situation: work within reach, travel and far vision.
- Flashlight that allows you to have your hands free to work: it can be worn on the head with the strap, fixed to a Vertex, Alveo or Strato helmet using the included plate, or placed on the ground.
- Rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery with a fast charging base (3h) for frequent use.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING lighting technology that guarantees lighting performance that does not decrease as the battery discharges.
- Several lighting modes suitable for each situation: mode for close-up work with a wide and homogeneous light beam, mode for movement with mixed light beam that offers a focused component that allows comfortable movement and mode for distance vision with very focused light beam.
- Three programmed levels, selectable by a quick action on the rotary button, to adapt lighting performance to your needs: STANDARD for power/autonomy balance, MAX AUTONOMY that prioritizes autonomy (11.5 h) and MAX POWER that prioritizes power (90 lumens).
- "Backup" lighting when the batteries are almost discharged: lighting at least 5 meters for 2 hours.
- Rotary selector button easy to use, even with gloves.
- Robust: Excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), shocks and crushing (80 Kg).
- Storage position to protect the glass and prevent the flashlight from turning on unintentionally.
- Comfortable and adjustable elastic strap: it can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Battery discharge indicator light by repetitive flashes and red indicator light.
- Resistant to chemical products (see www.petzl.com/PIXA).
- Weight according to manufacturer: 145 g.
- Constant lighting.
- Watertightness: IP 67, waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion.
- 930 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Charging base to recharge the flashlight directly, without having to remove the battery.
- Fast charge: 3 hours.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
CE ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc, Ex ic IIIC T135° C Dc) for work in an atmosphere exposed to the risk of explosion.
Certifications: CE, II 3
G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc, II 3 D
Ex ic IIIC T135° C Dc,
-30°C to +40°C