Description of the product "Tactikka + RGB 250 lm"
Compact headlamp from the Petzl brand specially designed for outdoor activities, incorporating sober camouflage colors so as not to clash with the environment. It offers a series of features and a design that make it versatile and functional to provide good visibility that can be adapted to various circumstances.
The TacTikka+ headlamp has a maximum power of up to 250 lumens and can reach a field of vision of up to 70 meters away.
It also has three colors of red, green and blue light, and can be used in fixed mode for use in shelters and thus avoid glare, or in intermittent mode that will serve as an emergency light, making us visible at a distance of up to 700 meters in the dark for up to 400 hours.
It has an IPX4 protection index that guarantees resistance to splashing water. Hybrid power system using 3 AAA batteries (included) or Core battery and a compact and sober design that is very comfortable to wear for hours if necessary.
Includes autonomy management system that allows you to anticipate the change of batteries with peace of mind. This system has automatic access to the reserve mode when the batteries are almost discharged (this change is indicated by a flashing in the lighting) and the activation of a red light when the batteries are almost discharged to preserve a minimum of visibility.
- Maximum power up to 250 lumens.
- Autonomy of 50 hours.
- 3 different modes in white light.
- 2 light modes, night and flashing, with 3 different filters (red, green and blue).
- Compatibility with Ni-MH or lithium batteries for more autonomy.
- Optimized use by a single button.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included) or Core battery.
- IPX4 splash resistant protection.
- Weight approximately 85 g.