Harness Petzl NEWTON European C073AA
The NEWTON is an ergonomic and lightweight fall arrest harness. Easy to use, the straps are color-coded to make it easy to put on the harness. Access to tools is immediate, thanks to gear loops and TOOLBAG loops. Its textile sternal attachment point and its metallic dorsal attachment point ensure great versatility. It is certified according to European and Russian standards.
"Newton" product description
Comfortable and easy to use fall arrest harness. The Petzl Newton is certified according to European and Russian standards.
- Made with polyamide, polyester and aluminium.
- Back attachment point for fall arrest connection.
- Sternal attachment point for fall arrest connection.
- Colour coded straps (yellow/black) to quickly identify the top and bottom of the harness.
- FAST LT PLUS automatic buckle.
- Shoulder straps and legs with self-locking DoubleBack buckles.
- Gear loop and tool bag loops.
- Size 1: Waist 70 - 93 cm / Thighs 47 - 62 cm / Height 165 - 185 cm.
- Size 2: Waist 83 - 120 cm / Thighs 50 - 65 cm / Height 175 - 200 cm.
- 3-year warranty.
- Approximate weight 780 (size 1) g
CE EN 361 and EAC.
|Waist contour||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN361 Fall Protection Harness