Petzl VOLT® international harness C072CA
The VOLT fall arrest and work harness is very quick to put on, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles that allow the harness to be donned without having to lift your feet off the ground. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support.
"Volt" product description
The Petzl Volt fall arrest and work harness is designed for work in sectors such as electrical distribution, telecommunications and networks, and wind power. It is quick and easy to put on thanks to the Fast Lt Plus and Fast Lt automatic buckles, which allow you to put on the harness without having to lift your feet off the ground.
The anatomical design, the semi-rigid and wide belt, and the possibility of adjusting the position of the leg padding, ensure comfort during all work phases. The light and breathable construction offers very good ventilation.
It is equipped with a Ladder Climb ventral attachment point adapted to any use (progression, support and occasional suspension) that offers the possibility of connecting a lanyard, a descender or a sliding fall arrest device. During vertical progression by rail or cable, it allows the fall arrest device to be connected in the ventral position, distributing the tension on the belt and thus ensuring optimal comfort during the progression phases. In the event of a fall, this attachment point automatically rises to the sternal position to ensure a vertical position of the body after the fall.
- Made with polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Fast Lt Plus automatic buckle on the belt that allows easy opening without losing adjustment, even with gloves.
- Fast Lt automatic buckles on the legs that allow adjustments to be maintained between uses.
- Belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for precise adjustment.
- Side loops that allow a seat to be installed to improve comfort in the event of prolonged suspension.
- Padded and separate straps to limit chafing on the neck.
- Gear ring and loops for tool holders.
- Ventral attachment point (Ladder Climb) for connection of a lanyard used in simplex, a descender or a sliding fall arrest device.
- Lateral attachment points for connection of a fastening lanyard used in double.
- Sternal attachment point for fall arrest system connection.
- Back attachment point for connection of the fall arrest system.
- Rear attachment point on the belt for connection of a retention lanyard.
- CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC (certified according to European and Russian standards).
|Waist contour||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Height||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200cm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN361 Fall Protection Harness