"Volt Wind" product description
The Petzl Volt Wind fall arrest and work harness is specially designed for work in the wind sector. It incorporates protections at the level of the waist and the dorsal point to limit wear during movements inside the wind turbine tower.
It is quick and easy to put on thanks to the Fast Lt Plus and Fast Lt automatic buckles, which allow you to put on the harness without having to lift your feet off the ground. The anatomical design, the semi-rigid and wide belt, and the possibility of adjusting the position of the leg padding, ensure comfort during all work phases. The light and breathable construction offers very good ventilation.
It is equipped with a Ladder Climb ventral attachment point adapted to any use (progression, support and occasional suspension) that offers the possibility of connecting a lanyard, a descender or a sliding fall arrest device. During vertical progression by rail or cable, it allows the fall arrest device to be connected in the ventral position, distributing the tension on the belt and thus ensuring optimal comfort during the progression phases. In the event of a fall, this attachment point automatically rises to the sternal position to ensure a vertical position of the body after the fall.
In each strap it incorporates a system to store the MGO connectors of the fall arrest lanyards. In the event of a fall, this system allows the absorber to be deployed by releasing the MGO connectors.
- Made with polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Fast Lt Plus automatic buckle on the belt that allows easy opening without losing adjustment, even with gloves.
- Fast Lt automatic buckles on the legs that allow adjustments to be maintained between uses.
- Belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for precise adjustment.
- Padded and separate straps to limit chafing on the neck.
- Gear ring and loops for tool holders.
- Ventral attachment point (Ladder Climb) for connection of a lanyard used in simplex, a descender or a sliding fall arrest device.
- Lateral attachment points for connection of a fastening lanyard used in double.
- Sternal attachment point for fall arrest system connection.
- Back attachment point for connection of the fall arrest system.
- Rear attachment point on the belt for connection of a retention lanyard.
- CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC (certified according to European and Russian standards).
|Waist contour||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Height||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200cm|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN361 Fall Protection Harness
EN813 Seat harness