Petzl AVAO® European BOD Harness C071AA
The AVAO BOD fall arrest, support and suspension harness has been designed to prioritize comfort in any situation. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. The light and breathable construction offers very good ventilation. The straps have a system that allows you to store the connectors of the fall arrest lanyards and have them within easy reach. The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on the back of the harness, between the belt and the leg loops, allow a short adjustment when using the dorsal attachment point.
"Avao Bod" Product Description
Avao Bod fall arrest, support and suspension harness designed to increase comfort during use. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. The design of the backrest with dorsal attachment point, allows in the event of a fall to be hung comfortably, as the weight falls on the legs, while waiting for the rescue.
Petzl has designed a light and breathable construction that offers very good ventilation. The straps have a system that allows you to store the connectors of the fall arrest lanyards and have them within easy reach. In the event of a fall, this system allows the release of the energy absorber.
It incorporates DoubleBack self-locking buckles that facilitate adjustment. The harness also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools thanks to several gear loops and loops for installing Caritool tool carriers and Toolbag tool bags,
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Semi-rigid belt and leg loops for excellent support. Preformed and padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum comfort in suspension.
- Separate padded shoulder straps to limit friction on the neck and facilitate donning. When a load is carried on the belt, the shoulder straps also support this load and spread it over the shoulders.
- System to store the MGO connectors on each tie rod. In the event of a fall, this system allows the absorber to be released.
- Belt and shoulder straps equipped with two DoubleBack self-locking buckles, for a simple and quick adjustment.
- Ventral attachment point to distribute the load between the belt and the leg loops during suspension work.
- Two lateral attachment points that transmit the load to the waist level to work comfortably with the feet in support. They are retractable to prevent accidental hooking.
- One sternal attachment point and one dorsal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system. When a fall occurs on the dorsal point, the leg loops support the weight, which allows you to remain suspended in the harness longer while waiting for the rescue services.
- A rear attachment point on the belt to connect a restraint lanyard.
- Six preformed gear loops with protective cover.
- Two loops for Caritool tool holders.
- Four loops for the Toolbag.
- CE EN 361, EN 358 and EN 813.
|Waist contour||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Height||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200cm|
|Weight||2045 g||2090 g||2170g|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN361 Fall Protection Harness
EN813 Seat harness