"Astro Bod Fast International" product description
The ultra-comfortable harness Astro Bod Fast International Version by Petzl is designed for specialists in jobs with difficult rope access. It incorporates an integrated Croll L ventral ascender. It has been designed to prioritize efficiency and comfort during rope ascents and hang times.
The main novelty is presented in the ventral attachment point with closure, since it allows an optimal and simple integration of the equipment (connection of a descender, of a fastening lanyard used in simple, of a lanyard of progression and one seat), gaining the operator in simplicity in operations.
The wide, semi-rigid belt and leg loops provide excellent support. They are pre-shaped and padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum suspension comfort.
DoubleBack self-locking buckles on the belt, right shoulder strap and the back of the harness, between the belt and the leg loops, and Fast buckles on the leg loops and on the left shoulder strap. The harness also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools thanks to several gear loops and loops for installing Caritool tool carriers and Toolbag tool bags.
International version that integrates a fall indicator: a red tape appears, as a result of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, which means that the harness must be discarded. This model also includes plastic pieces on the shoulders to be able to connect the MGO wide-opening carabiners and in case of hooking they would release automatically.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Zipable ventral attachment point for optimal equipment integration:
- - Connection of the Progress, Progress Adjust... lanyard directly to the axis that allows avoiding the use of a connector.
- - Connection of the Croll L ventral ascender to the ventral point for greater efficiency when ascending the rope.
- - Connection of the Podium seat to the axle by means of two shackles (supplied separately from the harness and from the Podium), which allows direct activation of the descender, while guaranteeing the mobility of the ventral attachment point.
- - Downspout connection through a connector.
- Two lateral textile attachment points with plastic insert, which ensure an easy connection of a fastening lanyard used in double, while maintaining a limited weight and volume.
- A sternal attachment point and a dorsal attachment point to connect a fall arrest system that integrates a fall indicator: a red tape appears, as a result of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, which means that the harness must be discarded. ?
- A rear attachment point on the belt to connect a restraint lanyard.
- Semi-rigid belt and leg loops for excellent support. Preformed and padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum comfort in suspension.
- Separate padded shoulder straps to limit friction on the neck and facilitate donning. When a load is carried on the belt, the shoulder straps also support this load and spread it over the shoulders.
- The legs and the left strap have Fast automatic buckles, to be able to open and close them easily and quickly without losing adjustment, even with gloves.
- The belt and the right shoulder strap have DoubleBack Plus self-locking buckles, for a simple and quick adjustment.
- On the back of the harness, between the belt and the leg loops, the harness also has DoubleBack Plus buckles that allow adjustment when using the dorsal attachment point. In the event of a fall over this point, a short adjustment allows the weight to be carried on the leg loops, and thus to be more comfortably suspended from the harness while awaiting rescue.
- Six preformed gear loops with protective cover.
- Two loops for Caritool tool holders.
- Two loops for Toolbags.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 2530 g (size 1).
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Shelf life: 10 years.
- Certified according to international versions.
- Certifications: ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 class III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B.