"Progress Adjust Y" Product Description
Double and adjustable lanyard element for progression that allows a permanent connection.
Includes the Adjust lock, which allows you to adjust the length of the adjustable rope, very quickly, easily and precisely, since it is unlocked with a simple tilt and is handled very well thanks to its ergonomic shape.
It has a plastic cover on the fixed line that keeps the carabiner in the correct position to facilitate carabining and protects the ends.
For rope ascent progressions to the fixed rope, you must connect a blocker cuff (not included), while the adjustable rope allows you to adjust the length for fractionations.
And for displacements by handrails you have to leave the two ends at the same length.
- Includes the Adjust blocker to adjust the length of the adjustable rope.
- Composed of dynamic rope to limit the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1).
- Fastening carabiner, thanks to the TANGA accessory (included) and the plastic sleeve that keep the connectors in the correct position.
- Compatible with the locking ventral attachment point on Astro harnesses.
- It must be used with two automatic safety locking carabiners (not included).
- Manufacture materials: aluminium, polyamide, polyester, high tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) and elastomer.
- Length of the fixed rope: 65 cm.
- Adjustable cord length: up to 95 cm.
- Approximate weight 230 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EAC.
- EN358 Positioning
Petzl is a family business that, over time, has become the largest European manufacturer of personal protective equipment for those who evolve sporting or professionally in the vertical world and in the dark.
Petzl, a passion business that is part of the continuity and transmission of this human adventure, with the sole mission of creating value for the user. Petzl's story begins in the 1930s and we introduce it to you below.
Fernand Petzl, passionate caverist and ingenious craftsman, imagines in his workshop tools to explore the depths. In 1968, the inventor markets his first products and founds Petzl in 1970.
For several decades, Petzl has provided a stable environment conducive to innovation and industrial excellence. This same path is what the new generation wants to follow, ready to continue the adventure.
Petzl develops its designs and projects based on pillars and values that motivate them.
For 50 years, four pillars have guided Petzl. Four fundamental values that motivate all its decisions and that are exposed:
Continue to be a stable family business.
Foster the pioneering spirit to imagine the best solutions
Guarantee industrial excellence with a goal of zero defects and be close to our communities by informing about good practices throughout the world for greater safety.
Petzl is aware of its responsibility towards the user who entrusts his life to its devices. That is why Petzl develops, analyzes and qualifies all its products beyond the required standards and norms. Its design center, based in France, integrates all areas related to product design: mechanics, textiles, electronics, optics and computing. From the design and prototype phases, product reliability and user safety are constantly evaluated, paying special attention to the risks of use.
Petzl has laboratories dedicated to product testing: dynamic tests, impact resistance, fatigue tests, performance, quality of light beams and flashlight autonomy. In addition, the tests in the field test the ergonomics and reliability of use.