"Progress Adjust Y" Product Description
Double and adjustable lanyard element for progression that allows a permanent connection.
Includes the Adjust lock, which allows you to adjust the length of the adjustable rope, very quickly, easily and precisely, since it is unlocked with a simple tilt and is handled very well thanks to its ergonomic shape.
It has a plastic cover on the fixed line that keeps the carabiner in the correct position to facilitate carabining and protects the ends.
For rope ascent progressions to the fixed rope, you must connect a blocker cuff (not included), while the adjustable rope allows you to adjust the length for fractionations.
And for displacements by handrails you have to leave the two ends at the same length.
- Includes the Adjust blocker to adjust the length of the adjustable rope.
- Composed of dynamic rope to limit the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1).
- Fastening carabiner, thanks to the TANGA accessory (included) and the plastic sleeve that keep the connectors in the correct position.
- Compatible with the locking ventral attachment point on Astro harnesses.
- It must be used with two automatic safety locking carabiners (not included).
- Manufacture materials: aluminium, polyamide, polyester, high tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) and elastomer.
- Length of the fixed rope: 65 cm.
- Adjustable cord length: up to 95 cm.
- Approximate weight 230 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EAC.
- EN358 Positioning