Description of the product "Progress Adjust I 1 m"
Simple and adjustable Progress Adjust I 1m lanyard by Petzl for progression, which allows, when associated with another lanyard, a permanent connection in all types of progression.
Includes the Adjust lock, which allows you to adjust the length of the rope very quickly, easily and precisely, since it is unlocked with a simple tilt and is handled very well thanks to its ergonomic shape.
Progression lanyards do not have an energy absorber. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (use below the Ascension locking fist or anchor point).
- Includes the Adjust blocker to adjust the length of the adjustable rope.
- Includes Captiv Adjust support bar that allows to keep the Adjust rope clamp in the correct position and join the mooring element and the rope clamp to the connector
- Includes STUART that allows to keep the connector in the correct position when the ascender is placed in the ventral attachment point of the harness.
- Composed of dynamic rope to limit the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall.
- It must be used with an automatic safety locking carabiner (not included).
- Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors.
- Manufacture materials: aluminium, polyamide, polyester, high tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) and elastomer.
- Adjustable cord length up to 100 cm.
- Approximate weight 185 g.
- Certificates: CE EN 358, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11 .
- EN358 Positioning