Description of the product "Progress Adjust I 1 m"
Simple and adjustable Progress Adjust I 1m lanyard by Petzl for progression, which allows, when associated with another lanyard, a permanent connection in all types of progression.
Includes the Adjust lock, which allows you to adjust the length of the rope very quickly, easily and precisely, since it is unlocked with a simple tilt and is handled very well thanks to its ergonomic shape.
Progression lanyards do not have an energy absorber. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (use below the Ascension locking fist or anchor point).
- Includes the Adjust blocker to adjust the length of the adjustable rope.
- Includes Captiv Adjust support bar that allows to keep the Adjust rope clamp in the correct position and join the mooring element and the rope clamp to the connector
- Includes STUART that allows to keep the connector in the correct position when the ascender is placed in the ventral attachment point of the harness.
- Composed of dynamic rope to limit the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall.
- It must be used with an automatic safety locking carabiner (not included).
- Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors.
- Manufacture materials: aluminium, polyamide, polyester, high tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) and elastomer.
- Adjustable cord length up to 100 cm.
- Approximate weight 185 g.
- Certificates: CE EN 358, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11 .
- EN358 Positioning
Petzl is a family business that, over time, has become the largest European manufacturer of personal protective equipment for those who evolve sporting or professionally in the vertical world and in the dark.
Petzl, a passion business that is part of the continuity and transmission of this human adventure, with the sole mission of creating value for the user. Petzl's story begins in the 1930s and we introduce it to you below.
Fernand Petzl, passionate caverist and ingenious craftsman, imagines in his workshop tools to explore the depths. In 1968, the inventor markets his first products and founds Petzl in 1970.
For several decades, Petzl has provided a stable environment conducive to innovation and industrial excellence. This same path is what the new generation wants to follow, ready to continue the adventure.
Petzl develops its designs and projects based on pillars and values that motivate them.
For 50 years, four pillars have guided Petzl. Four fundamental values that motivate all its decisions and that are exposed:
Continue to be a stable family business.
Foster the pioneering spirit to imagine the best solutions
Guarantee industrial excellence with a goal of zero defects and be close to our communities by informing about good practices throughout the world for greater safety.
Petzl is aware of its responsibility towards the user who entrusts his life to its devices. That is why Petzl develops, analyzes and qualifies all its products beyond the required standards and norms. Its design center, based in France, integrates all areas related to product design: mechanics, textiles, electronics, optics and computing. From the design and prototype phases, product reliability and user safety are constantly evaluated, paying special attention to the risks of use.
Petzl has laboratories dedicated to product testing: dynamic tests, impact resistance, fatigue tests, performance, quality of light beams and flashlight autonomy. In addition, the tests in the field test the ergonomics and reliability of use.