Description of the product "Progress Adjust I 3 m"
Simple and adjustable Progress Adjust I 3m lanyard by Petzl for progression and positioning.
Includes the Adjust lock, which allows you to adjust the length of the rope very quickly, easily and precisely, since it is unlocked with a simple tilt and is handled very well thanks to its ergonomic shape.
It can be used in two ways:
- It is used in simple with the Adjust clamp positioned at the ventral attachment point of the harness, when the anchorage is located above the user, so that the load is distributed between the waist and the thighs for more comfort.
- It is also used in double on the side attachment points of the harness. This type of connection guarantees a better distribution of the load on the harness belt.
- Progression lanyards do not have an energy absorber. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (use below the Ascension locking fist or anchor point).
- Includes the Adjust blocker to adjust the length of the adjustable rope.
- Includes Captiv Adjust support bar that allows to keep the Adjust rope clamp in the correct position and join the mooring element and the rope clamp to the connector
- Protective sheath that protects the rope from aggressive contact points, while favoring its sliding. This protection is removable, which allows you to climb as close as possible to the anchorage when the lanyard is used single.
- Includes Stuart that allows to keep the connector in the correct position when the rope clamp is placed on the ventral attachment point of the harness.
- Composed of dynamic rope to limit the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall.
- It must be used with an automatic safety locking carabiner (not included).
- Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors.
- Manufacture materials: aluminium, polyamide, polyester, high tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) and elastomer.
- Adjustable cord length up to 300 cm.
- Weight approximately 370 g.
- Certificates: CE EN 358, CE 795 B, EAC, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11 .
- EN358 Positioning