Petzl GRILLON Adjustable Mooring 3 m L052AA01
€104.85 VAT Inc.
€104.85 Without VAT
The GRILLON lanyard is used to make restraint systems as a complement to a fall arrest device.
"Grillon 3m" product description
Adjustable attachment lanyard Grillon by Petzl. It is used to make fastening systems as a complement to a fall arrest device. It allows you to precisely and easily adjust the necessary length, depending on the characteristics of the workplace.
- Easy to use: progressive adjustment system that allows you to precisely adjust the length needed to position yourself comfortably in the workplace.
- It can be used in two ways:
- Double, connected to the two side attachment points of the harness, if the user works on their feet, to distribute the load on the belt. The regulation is done by activating the pivoting cam.
- In simple, connected to the ventral attachment point of the harness when the anchorage is located above the user, to distribute the load between the waist and the thighs. The regulation is done by activating the handle and holding, at the same time, the free end of the rope.
- The Grillon lanyard can also be used to create a quick-adjustment temporary anchor point (EN 795/B):
- Allows you to quickly create an adjustable anchor of a length greater than two meters.
- Progressive adjustment system that allows you to easily adjust the length and tension at the anchor point. A mule knot, also called an escape knot, must be tied after the Grillon to lock the anchor.
- Terminals sewn on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.
- Protective sheath that protects the rope from aggressive contact points, while favoring its sliding. This protection is removable, which allows you to climb as close as possible to the anchorage when the lanyard is used single.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester and aluminium.
- Rope available as a spare part.
- Weight approximately 560 g.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 12841 type C, EN 795 type B, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, EAC (according to North American, European and Russian standards).
8 other products in the same category: