"Absorbica 2020" product description
The Absorbica 2020 energy absorber is compact, to be used in combination with a lanyard to form a fall arrest lanyard. It comes equipped with a cover with an opening system at the ends where the tear tape is stored, protected from abrasion while allowing periodic inspections to be carried out.
The tearing of the webbing limits the impact force that the user can withstand in the event of a fall. It is combined with the staged ripping system that limits the deceleration endured by users of light weights.
- Works with users weighing between 50 and 130 kilos.
- Tearing in stages.
- Abrasion-resistant textile cover with closure at the ends.
- Maximum authorized length with connectors of 200 cm.
- Maximum length of the torn lanyard after the fall 320 cm.
- Maximum free height (at fall factor 2) 620 cm.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 140 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 355.
|Length with connectors||80 to 200 cm depending on the connectors (more information in the technical sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)|
- EN355 Absorber element