"Absorbica-Y 150" product description
Designed to progress through a vertical structure or through a horizontal safety line, with the passage of subdivisions.
Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- Tearing of the energy absorber strap that limits the impact force borne by the user.
- Works with users weighing between 50 and 140 kg (1).
- Staged tearing to limit deceleration incurred by light weights.
- Minimum volume:
- Compact energy absorber so that it does not interfere with handling.
- FLEX version with 150 cm elastic straps so as not to hinder progression.
- Resistant textile cover, with an opening system at the ends, to protect the energy absorber from abrasion and splashes, while allowing periodic inspections of the absorber.
- Two possibilities of installation on the harness depending on the use:
- Frequent connections / disconnections: with a carabiner fixed in the correct position using the STRING attachment accessory (included with the lanyard).
- Almost permanent connection: with a RING OPEN locking ring whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning or with a SWIVEL OPEN swivel to prevent entanglement.
Two possibilities of connectors at the tip of the lanyard: carabiners or connectors with a large opening MGO OPEN.
|Length without connectors
|Length with connectors
||160 to 200 cm depending on the connectors (more information in the technical sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)