Lanyard Petzl JANE 100 L050BA01
€17.55 VAT Inc.
€17.55 Without VAT
Element of non-adjustable lanyard of dynamic rope.
"Jane-I 100 cm" product description
The Petzl Jane-I is a non-adjustable dynamic rope lanyard that allows you to mount, with an energy absorber, a simple lanyard with an energy absorber.
It can be used to perform a temporary anchorage (EN 795/B).
The plastic cover keeps the carabiner in position and facilitates carabining, while protecting the terminal from abrasion.
- Allows the mounting of a simple energy-absorbing lanyard with a maximum length of two meters.
- Ease of handling, thanks to the plastic cover that keeps the carabiner in position and facilitates carabining, while protecting the terminal from abrasion.
- Allows temporary anchoring in various configurations: directly to an anchor or around a suitable structure.
- Individual identification marking on the plastic cover to control the equipment throughout its useful life.
- Materials: polyester.
- Length: 100 cm.
- Approximate weight: 120 g.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 354, EN 795 type B, EAC, ANSI Z359.3; CSA Z259.11.
- EN354 Lanyard
8 other products in the same category: