LLUISA rope 30M + 1 TERMINAL Kordas
Binorma rope of 10.5mm x 30 meters + 1 sewn terminal, especially indicated for professionals, mainly for rescue operations and intensive use in work at height and caving.
Rope Lluisa de Korda's. Binorma rope especially suitable for professionals, mainly for rescue operations and intensive use in work at heights and caving. At all times we are using a dynamic and semi-static rope at the same time, without the rope resorting to the use of limiters or fuses.
It has the Stability treatment, which completely joins the cover and the soul. All parts of the rope work at the same time, so the unpleasant sock-like effect of rope sheath slippage is eliminated. It provides the rope with greater dimensional stability throughout its useful life. Significantly reduces the progressive shrinkage of the rope over time. When this finish is applied to semi-static ropes, it is not necessary to wet them before use and the first time they are wet they do not shrink (there is no loss of between 4 and 8% of rope).
Thanks to its dynamic properties, it offers interesting possibilities for both installation and progression, which would be impossible to do with another rope, such as its use in rescues on ski lifts and gondola lifts in ski resorts or jobs that require the partner belay.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A, EN 892
- Shelf life: 10 years from the time it is put into use and 12 yearss from the date of manufacture
- Material: 100% polyamide.
- Diameter: 10.6 mm.
- Soul percentage: 63%.
- Percentage of cover: 37%.
- Flexibility (K): 0.9.
- Sheath slip: 0 mm.
- Elongation 50/150 Kg (Semi-static rope test): 4.6% − Elongation 5/80 Kg (Dynamic rope test): 4.0%.
- Impact force F:0.3/100 Kg (semi-static rope test): 440 daN −Impact force F:2/80 Kg (dynamic rope test): 1165 daN.
- Number of falls F:1/100 Kg (Semi-static rope test): 5 − Number of falls F:2/80 Kg (Dynamic rope test): 6.
- Melting temperature: 216º C.
- Durability finish: Great resistance to friction.
- Stability treatment.
- Total Dry Finish: The rope is waterproof, absorbs less water, lasts longer and does not freeze.
- Shrinkage: Instead of shrinking, the rope stretches by 0.7%.
- Resistance with figure 8 knot (Semi-static rope test): 3 minutes at 1500 daN.
- Static resistance: 3010 daN.
- Dynamic Elasticity F:2/80 Kg: 23.2%.
- Sheath weight: 28.5 g/m.
- Core weight: 48.4 − 48.5 g/m.
- Weight per meter: 76.6 − 76.9 g/m.
- Skein manufacturing measures: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 100 m.
- Coil manufacturing measurements: 50, 100 and 200 m.
- Sewn terminals: It can be served in a skein with sewn terminals. Terminal resistance greater than 22 kN. It can also be served as an approved lanyard according to the EN−354 standard in 0.5, 1 and 1.5 m sizes.
- Manufacture colors: White, black and red. ON REQUEST (email@example.com)
- EN892 Dynamic rope
EN1891-A Ropes Semi.