Petzl PARALLEL 10.5 mm orange rope
The PARALLEL 10.5 mm semi-static rope is designed for difficult access. The fine diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and lightness. It has little elongation when the rope is under tension, which increases efficiency when starting the rope ascent.
"Parallel 10.5 mm orange" product description
Petzl Parallel semi-static rope 10.5 mm in diameter. Its slightly thinner thickness than other ropes for rope access and its weight make it ideal for reaching hard-to-reach places.
- Made with polyester and polyamide.
- Shock force (factor 0.3) of 5.2 kN.
- Number of falls (factor 1) out of 10.
- Diameter 10.5 mm.
- Resistance with a 15 kN figure-of-eight knot.
- Resistance with sewn terminal of 22 kN.
- Approximate weight per meter of 75 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A.