"Zigzag Plus" product description
The Zigzag® Plus mechanical Prusik allows you to move efficiently through the tree, preserving the typical gestures of the classic Prusik pulley system.
The chain lock provides precision and fluidity during movement. The pulley, mounted with a sealed ball bearing, allows easy rope retrieval. The use with double rope and single rope gives it excellent versatility. The lower connection hole with high-performance swivel ensures permanent holding of the mechanical Prusik in the correct position and optimal guidance of the rope in the device.
- Same gesture as the classic Prusik pulley system for immediate hand grip.
- Automatic locking of the apparatus on the rope when the locking chain is deployed.
- Smooth and precise rope retrieval.
- Adjusting the pressure on the lever allows you to modulate the speed of movement.
- Lower connection hole with heavy-duty swivel ensures permanent holding of the mechanical Prusik in the correct position.
- It is used with double rope and also with single rope, thanks to the CHICANE accessory that provides more braking on the descent and the KNEE ASCENT pedals that facilitate the ascents.
- Top connection hole for the return of the rope when used with a double rope or for the additional CHICANE brake when used with a single rope. It integrates a flexible clamping bushing that allows the connector to be positioned along the major axis.
- Secondary connection hole to add a ZILLON lanyard or connect a second system.
- Rope compatibility: from 11.5 to 13 mm in diameter.
- The ZIGZAG allows you to work in compliance with the ANSI Z133 standard.
- Weight approximately 425 g.
|String Compatibility||11.5 to 13mm|