"Flow 11.6 mm" product description
The FLOW 11.6 mm semi-static rope is intended for pruning. The fine diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and lightness. It offers little elongation when the rope is under load, which increases efficiency when moving on the tree.
EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and manageability over time. It is served with a terminal inserted in one end to allow an optimal passage of the rope through devices such as tree savers or pulleys and through the forks of the tree. The compactness of this ingested terminal allows it to pass through the locking chain of the ZIGZAG and ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusiks.
- 100% polyester double-braid construction.
- EverFlex technology that ensures great flexibility over time.
- Little elongation when the string is under tension.
- Strength with a figure eight knot: 15 kN
- Resistance with ingested terminal: 15 kN
- Shock force (factor 0.3): 5.2 kN.
- Number of falls factor 1: 8.
- CE EN 1891 type A, ANSI Z133.
- Construction: 24 spindles.
- Percentage of cover: 55%.
- Static elongation: 2.8%.
- Approximate weight per meter of 102 g.
- EN1891-A Ropes Semi.