Product description "Rollclip A Triact-Lock"
The carabiner pulley with Triact-Lock locking system can be used to minimize friction on the work rope, while maintaining ease of installation. It can also be used to install turnouts. The H-shape of the carabiner profile ensures a better strength/lightness ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Not compatible with the ascension grip. The non-locking version is intended to be used as a redirection point on the ascent handle for short rope ascents.
- Made with aluminium.
- EN 362, EN 12278 and EAC.
- It can be combined with the CAPTIV bar to favor the loading of the carabiner.
- Sealed ball bearing sheave for excellent performance.
- Minimum rope diameter of 7 mm.
- Maximum rope diameter of 13 mm.
- 18 mm sheave diameter.
- Maximum working load of 2x2 = 4 kN.
- 85% yield.
- Major axis resistance of 20 kN.
- Resistance of the minor axis of 8 kN.
- Resistance with open trigger of 7 kN.
- 22mm opening.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 115 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EN 12278 and EAC.
|Certifications||CE EN 362, EN 12275, EN 12278, EAC|
- EN362 Connectors