"Pro Traxion" product description
The new Petzl Pro Traxion rope clamp includes innovative solutions adapted to the current needs of the world of work and rescue.
In order to maximize simplicity and safety in these operations, the Pro Traxion has been designed to be able to install the rope even when the pulley is fixed to the anchor, in addition its side plate locks under load preventing accidental opening of the pulley. pulley while in use and thanks to its lower connection point it allows mounting different types of hoists.
With a large diameter sheave and significant performance, it is particularly suitable for lifting heavy loads in work situations. The Pro Traxion should be part of the basic equipment of any rescue group, since it easily replaces the traditional pulley/block assembly in hoists when lifting people, in rescue and salvage maneuvers.
- Captive pulley: allows the rope to be installed when the pulley is attached to the anchor.
- Particularly adapted for lifting heavy loads:
- Large diameter aluminum sheave with sealed ball bearings to ensure excellent performance.
- Side plate locked under load to prevent sheave opening while in use.
- Versatility of use:
- Lower connection point to mount different types of hoists.
- Toothed cam with evacuation slot to optimize operation in any condition: frozen rope, muddy rope, etc.
- Use as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position.
- Materials: aluminium, stainless steel and polyamide.
- Accept ropes from 8 to 13 mm in diameter.
- Type of sheave: sealed ball bearing.
- Diameter of the roller: 38 mm.
- Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN.
- Breaking load: 2 x 11 = 22 kN.
- Working load as pulley-blocker: 2.5 kN.
- Breaking load as pulley-blocker: 4 kN.
- Yield: 95%.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 265 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 567, NFPA 1983.
- EN567 Blockers