Petzl VERTEX VENT A010CA00 Height Helmet
The VERTEX helmet offers a very comfortable fit, thanks to the six-point textile harness and the CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems that guarantee excellent support of the helmet on the head.
"Vertex Vent" product description
Petzl Vertex Vent helmet for work at height and rescue. It has ventilation holes with sliding curtains. The six-point textile harness is comfortable to wear and thanks to the CenterFit and Flip&Fit system it helps to adjust the helmet to the contour of the head keeping the helmet centered.
The chinstrap incorporates a system that allows its resistance to be modified, in order to adjust it for work at height (EN12492) or work on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions for two modes of use: high strength, to limit the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, to limit the risk of strangulation if the helmet becomes snagged when the user is on the ground. It allows the optimal integration of a headlamp, a protection screen, earmuffs and multiple accessories.
- Material ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, high tenacity polyester and polyethylene.
- Six-point textile harness that adapts to the shape of the head. Shock absorption is carried out by deformation of the shell.
- Ventilation holes with sliding blinds.
- CenterFit regulation system to regulate the contour of the head.
- Flip&Fit system that improves support and allows it to be folded to improve transport and storage.
- Shock absorption is achieved by deformation of the casing.
- Side slots to install protective ear muffs.
- Lodgings to fix a Vizir protection screen.
- Fixing slots for headlamp.
- Chinstrap with adjustable resistance.
- Size: 53 − 63 cm.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 490 g.
- Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C and EAC.
- EN397 Industrial Helmet
EN12492 Helmet Work at Height