Safety footwear Upower MONSTER RL20366
RedLion® safety footwear, with AirToe® aluminum toe cap and Save & Flex PLUS anti-puncture system, designed to guarantee lasting well-being of the foot. Light, comfortable, with a high-abrasion-resistant Putek upper, high breathability and BOA® Fit System closure and padded nylon gusset to ensure long-lasting comfort.
S3 IC SRC ESD
Upower MONSTER Features
- DESCRIPTION: RedLion® safety footwear, with aluminum AirToe® toe cap and Save & Flex PLUS anti-puncture system, designed to guarantee lasting well-being of the foot. Light, comfortable, with a high-abrasion-resistant Putek upper, high breathability and BOA® Fit System closure and padded nylon gusset to ensure long-lasting comfort. These work shoes can guarantee comfort and lightness thanks to the sole with the innovative Infinergy® system and the expanded PU midsole. The multifunctional heel and compact PU tread provide grip, security and posture stability. This shoe complies with S3 SRC CI ESD safety standards and is suitable for use in wet environments, transport and logistics, the tertiary service sector.
- UPPER: New safety PUTEK® PLUS with very high resistance to abrasion, waterproof and breathable
- LINING: Revolutionary ventilated WingTex® lining for maximum breathability. The special microcells have great absorbent and desorbent functions.
- TOE CAP: AirToe® Aluminum with breathable membrane
- ANTI-PERFORATION: Save & Flex PLUS®, “non-metal” anti-perforation insole
- REMOVABLE TEMPLATE: Memory
- MIDSOLE: Soft expanded PU foam and Infinergy®
- SOLE: PU, non-slip, anti-abrasion, oil resistant, antistatic.
- FIT: Natural Comfort 11 Mondopoint
- SAFETY FOOTWEAR
SWTH, as the official GOLD POINT store of U POWER, offers you the range of U POWER products. We feel identified with the U POWER philosophy, which is why the U-POWER customer is our partner and our voice in the market: we want competitive products, services and prices, but also cutting-edge PPE and information, to be protagonists together from the same project.
In accordance with its own DNA, U-POWER has developed a sophisticated system to generate “know-how”. This allows U-POWER to focus its attention, based on innovative solutions, on the latest technology related to design, development and continuous and permanent high performance.
THE INTERNAL SECURITY FIELD OF U-POWER MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. The choice of PPE cannot be considered a secondary detail. It is extremely important when strategically choosing a product to look at the highest technological specification, on which the user's safety depends.
This is the reason why U-POWER plans, develops, manufactures and markets innovative solutions with the highest performance, and tailored to the needs, becoming the ideal Security Specialist who cares about its customers.
GOODBYE TO THE SUPPLIER WELCOME TO THE SECURITY SPECIALIST. Through the most recent project and engineering solutions, taking the utmost care in the choice of material and with direct control of the entire production line. U-POWER is available to its clients in any specific security area to provide its highest technology and quality standards.
A secure partner with all security titles, specific and effective.
U-POWER THE STRENGTH OF A TEAM THAT EXCEEDS THE STANDARDS
People are our priority.
U-POWER has a highly qualified team, made up of motivated professionals who constantly try to achieve the most ambitious goals. For U-POWER the “work team” is essential.
U-POWER has invested in human resources seeking professionalism, quality and competitiveness as primary objectives, along with the ability to react quickly and adequately to the needs of current markets.
Choose quality, development and guarantee with UPOWER.
Discover all our Upower safety shoes
Where to wear safety shoes?Safety shoes are essential in sectors such as construction, the chemical industry, mining, logistics, the food industry, among others. In construction, for example, workers are exposed to falls, cuts, and blows, requiring steel-toed shoes with non-slip soles. In the chemical industry, on the other hand, chemical resistant and antistatic shoes are used. In general, any profession that involves physical risks, such as impacts, cuts, punctures, burns or slipping, requires the use of safety shoes.
What benefits does Upower safety shoes offer?The Upower safety shoes that we offer at SWTH Ingeniería are made with the best materials, which gives them resistance and durability. In addition, they have a steel toecap and non-slip soles, which guarantee the protection of the feet in risky situations. They also have anatomical insoles that provide comfort when walking and reduce fatigue. They also comply with European safety regulations that apply to safety footwear.
Safety shoes are an essential element to guarantee the protection of workers' feet. In addition to preventing serious injuries, such as fractures, cuts or burns, they can also reduce fatigue and exhaustion at work, thanks to their ergonomic design and the cushioning they offer.