Description of the "Oxan Triact-Lock" product
Petzl Oxan carabiner adapted to harsh environments. Mainly used to make anchors or to connect to metal structures.
Made of very high quality steel to respond to difficult conditions of use, with a Keylock system to prevent the carabiner from accidentally hooking during maneuvers. It has a 3-move insurance system.
- Made of steel.
- Oval and symmetrical shape.
- Opening: 22 mm.
- Triact-lock automatic closure with triple movement.
- Longitudinal resistance: 38 kN.
- Transverse resistance: 16 kN.
- Resistance with open trigger: 15 kN.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 195 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362
|Certifications||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC|
|Resistance major axis||38 kN|
|Resistance minor axis||16 kN|
|Open trigger resistor||15 kN|
- EN362 Connectors