"Vulcan Screw-Lock" product description
Asymmetrical steel carabiner with screw lock adapted to harsh environments. Its high-capacity asymmetric shape is suitable for mounting multiple anchors and connecting to metal structures.
- High resistance carabiner, made of steel, to be used in difficult environments and specially adapted to make multiple anchors.
- Fluid internal design that limits the risk of stable point and facilitates the rotation of the carabiner.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of several elements.
- Large opening (29 mm) for carabining large-section anchors.
- Keylock system to prevent the carabiner from accidentally hooking during manoeuvres.
- H-profile that ensures an optimal strength/lightness ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
- It can be combined with the Captiv bar to favor the loading of the carabiner along the major axis, making it solidary with the device and limiting the risk of overturning
- Red indicator visible when the carabiner is not locked.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 235 g.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC.
|Certifications||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC|
|Resistance major axis||45kN|
|Resistance minor axis||16 kN|
|Open trigger resistor||18kN|
- EN362 Connectors
Petzl is a family business that, over time, has become the largest European manufacturer of personal protective equipment for those who evolve sporting or professionally in the vertical world and in the dark.
Petzl, a passion business that is part of the continuity and transmission of this human adventure, with the sole mission of creating value for the user. Petzl's story begins in the 1930s and we introduce it to you below.
Fernand Petzl, passionate caverist and ingenious craftsman, imagines in his workshop tools to explore the depths. In 1968, the inventor markets his first products and founds Petzl in 1970.
For several decades, Petzl has provided a stable environment conducive to innovation and industrial excellence. This same path is what the new generation wants to follow, ready to continue the adventure.
Petzl develops its designs and projects based on pillars and values that motivate them.
For 50 years, four pillars have guided Petzl. Four fundamental values that motivate all its decisions and that are exposed:
Continue to be a stable family business.
Foster the pioneering spirit to imagine the best solutions
Guarantee industrial excellence with a goal of zero defects and be close to our communities by informing about good practices throughout the world for greater safety.
Petzl is aware of its responsibility towards the user who entrusts his life to its devices. That is why Petzl develops, analyzes and qualifies all its products beyond the required standards and norms. Its design center, based in France, integrates all areas related to product design: mechanics, textiles, electronics, optics and computing. From the design and prototype phases, product reliability and user safety are constantly evaluated, paying special attention to the risks of use.
Petzl has laboratories dedicated to product testing: dynamic tests, impact resistance, fatigue tests, performance, quality of light beams and flashlight autonomy. In addition, the tests in the field test the ergonomics and reliability of use.