Petzl VULCAN TRIACT-LOCK Carabiner (M073BA00)
€21.60 VAT Inc.
€21.60 Without VAT
Asymmetric carabiner of high resistance and great capacity. VULCAN TRIACT-LOCK model
Description of the product "Vulcan Triact-Lock"
Asymmetric steel carabiner with automatic lock adapted to harsh environments. Its high-capacity asymmetric shape is suitable for mounting multiple anchors and connecting to metal structures.
- High resistance carabiner, made of steel, to be used in difficult environments and specially adapted to make multiple anchors.
- Fluid internal design that limits the risk of stable point and facilitates the rotation of the carabiner.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of several elements.
- Large opening (28 mm) for carabining large-section anchors.
- Keylock system to prevent the carabiner from accidentally hooking during manoeuvres.
- H-profile that ensures an optimal strength/lightness ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
- It can be combined with the Captiv bar to favor the loading of the carabiner along the major axis, making it solidary with the device and limiting the risk of overturning
- Weight according to manufacturer: 245 g.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC.
||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC
|Resistance major axis
|Resistance minor axis
|Open trigger resistor
- EN362 Connectors
7 other products in the same category:
Zinc plated steel carabiner. Automatic closing. Opening Ø25mm. Weight: 200 g. EN 362
Zinc plated steel carabiner. Automatic closing. Ø14mm opening. Weight: 215 g. EN 362
Zinc plated steel carabiner. Threaded closure. Opening Ø17mm. Weight: 169g. EN362