Description of the product "Vulcan Triact-Lock"
Asymmetric steel carabiner with automatic lock adapted to harsh environments. Its high-capacity asymmetric shape is suitable for mounting multiple anchors and connecting to metal structures.
- High resistance carabiner, made of steel, to be used in difficult environments and specially adapted to make multiple anchors.
- Fluid internal design that limits the risk of stable point and facilitates the rotation of the carabiner.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of several elements.
- Large opening (28 mm) for carabining large-section anchors.
- Keylock system to prevent the carabiner from accidentally hooking during manoeuvres.
- H-profile that ensures an optimal strength/lightness ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
- It can be combined with the Captiv bar to favor the loading of the carabiner along the major axis, making it solidary with the device and limiting the risk of overturning
- Weight according to manufacturer: 245 g.
- Guarantee: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC.
|Certifications||CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC|
|Resistance major axis||45kN|
|Resistance minor axis||16 kN|
|Open trigger resistor||18kN|
- EN362 Connectors