Petzl NEST S061AA00 stretcher
€1,687.50 VAT Inc.
€1,687.50 Without VAT
The NEST stretcher has been developed in collaboration with the rescue group Secours Spéléo Français. It allows transporting a casualty in a horizontal, vertical or inclined position. Easy to handle, it simplifies the positioning of the wounded. It is adapted to all technical rope rescues, in particular those carried out in confined spaces.
Nest product description
The Nest 2020 stretcher from the Petzl brand designed for caving rescue and for all technical rope rescues, particularly those carried out in confined spaces.
It has been improved to increase comfort and ease of use thanks to the Fast Lt Plus buckles, reinforced PEHD carrying handles, (removable) transverse plates on the head and feet for greater comfort for the wounded and new anchor points .
- Allows a casualty to be transported in a horizontal, vertical or inclined position, to suit all rough and narrow terrain.
- Complete restraint harness inside the stretcher to secure the casualty. Different colors to avoid any errors in the installation.
- Fast Lt Plus self-locking buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Reinforced handles in high-tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) for greater durability.
- Rigid plastic slip plate without roughness.
- Comfort mat for the injured person's back.
- Removable rigid slats to reduce the volume of the stretcher during transport.
- Optional accessory: Stef balancing device to easily tilt the stretcher depending on the available terrain.
- Materials: TPU, polyamide, high-tenacity polyethylene (PEHD) and aluminium.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 13.1 Kg.
- Dimensions: 200 × 50 × 5 cm.
- Supplied WITHOUT transport bag (S062AA00). It can be purchased as an accessory.
4 other products in the same category: