Petzl C079BA AVAO® Sit Fast Harness
The AVAO SIT FAST suspension and support seat harness has been designed to prioritize comfort in any situation. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. The light and breathable construction offers very good ventilation. The harness also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools thanks to several gear loops and loops for installing CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool bags. The design of this seat harness allows it to be converted into a fall arrest harness using the TOP torso, or into a harness for difficult access using the TOP CROLL S or L torso. The AVAO SIT FAST is equipped with FAST LT automatic buckled leg loops.
Avao Sit Fast Product Description
Comfortable waist harness for support and suspension Avao Sit Fast. Designed to prioritize comfort in any situation. The wide, semi-rigid belt and leg loops provide excellent support.
The light and breathable construction offers very good ventilation. It also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools thanks to several material-carrying rings and loops for installing Caritool tool holders and Toolbag tool bags.
The design of this seat harness allows it to be transformed into a fall arrest harness using the Top torso, or a harness for difficult access using the Top Croll torso.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Semi-rigid, wide belt and leg loops for excellent support. Preformed and padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum comfort in suspension.
- Belt equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles for a simple and quick adjustment.
- Legs equipped with Fast automatic buckles to open and close easily and quickly without losing adjustment, even with gloves.
- Ventral attachment point to distribute the load between the belt and the leg loops during suspension work.
- Two lateral attachment points that transmit the load to the waist level to work comfortably with the feet in support. They are retractable to prevent accidental snagging.
- A rear attachment point to connect a chest harness (Top - Top Croll) and transform the harness into a fall arrester, or a retention lanyard.
- Five preformed gear loops with protective cover.
- Loops for Caritool tool holders.
- Loops for the Toolbag.
- Weight according to manufacturer (size 1): 1130 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 813 and EAC.
|Waist contour||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120cm|
|Thigh contour||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65cm|
|Guarantee||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
- EN358 Positioning
EN813 Seat harness